Friday, September 5, 2008

Wanted: Suggestions for Superheroine Moniker

(I know I've said before that I'd post all baby fluff in the other blog, but she's just too cute for words and I really want more people to see her, even if it's really just one more...)

Needing the service of a superheroine? Look no further than me, the... er... ah.... hmmm. I need a superheroine moniker. Any suggestions?




Hush. I just sneaked into the enemy's secret hideout and trying to find out where they're keeping the hostages.




I hear a scream! Hang on, I'm coming!




You ain't getting away, you baddie!




Take that! *POW* *SMASH*




Another day, another baddie in the garbage can. I'm off!

3 comments:

hussein said...

Awwww that is just so cute.

Why do I get the request in the topic was directed at me, though? :p

hussein said...

Ok how about The Avenging Angel?

Unknown said...

Was it? :-D We all thought those photos and poses were pretty much superheroine-like, or Roman gladiator like. The superheroine idea was just more amusing, doncha think?